Tuesday, 4 December 2007

Do you play video games?


Do you like video games?

What kind (type) of games:

- MMORPG: massively multiplayer online roleplaying games

- FPS: first person shooter

- RTS: real time strategy

- sport games (Pro Evolution Soccer, FIFA, NBA live ...) ?

How often do you play?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I play once a day, sometimes PES or action games.

The_teacher said...

What are the names of the games? Why do you like playing them? Do you play with friends or against the computer?

Anonymous said...

MMORPG !!

Several games like World of Warcraft, Eve Online, and soon Age of Conan or Aion.

You should try, it's very funny !

Anonymous said...

I play counter-strike and a lot trackmania nations

Anonymous said...

I play Pro evoltution soccer 1 on my PSP ans fifa 95 and GTA 1

Anonymous said...

I play Pro evoilution soccer 8,counter strike online, PES 2, GTA 2 (the new)...