Hello everybody,
I'm Marie, your new councellor. You are not here to have fun! It's a camp to make you tougher. So you have to listen to me.
At first you MUSN'T make noise. So listening to music is forbidden. I want you not to eat snacks. You are not allowed to use spray against insects in your tent.
On this subject, you have to be only one by tent. And I want you to be in bed at 8 o'clock without light. You must take a shower twice a day.
You can eat once a day but to eat more you must hunt bears or other animals in the forest...
And now everybody in a tent and don't speak!
I wish you a good stay :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's very well!!!
But I don't feel like to go in your camp!!
Good Holidays
Detail: you say "I don't feel like going"
Have a nice holiday too.
Post a Comment