Welcome to the camp !
Hello my friends! , I’m the camp's counsellor, Jordan . In the camp if you don’t respect the rules, you will have to be punished.
In my camp you must find your food and the water yourselves. You have to build shelters to sleep and do the cooking. You can’t wash everyday.
I’m kidding, it’s not the right rules.
In the camp you can sleep with who you want. You may go sleeping when you want and I let you sleep all the morning but you must do activities in the afternoon. You don’t have to cook because I'll do it, and you must say to me what you want to eat. I want you not to go into the forest. I want you to wear t-shirts and you must drink water all the time because summers in canada are very hot. I forbid you not to close your tent because animals can enter. You must under no circumstances make fires. And most important: you must enjoy yourselves!
I wish you a good stay !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a good speech, quite funny. You could be a good counsellor.
Post a Comment