Friday, 1 February 2008

My professional course


For my professional course I was by "Toile de Fond" at Sand.

I enjoyed my professionnal course because it was fun to learn new things of course I learned a lot of things.

It was very tiring that's why I won't work in this field in the future. I repaird cushions, chairs, armchairs and saofas and I made curtains.

I worked with Nadia, the head compagny, all the week, she was very nice but a bit strict.

My working hours were very good, I didn't work the monday morning and the wednesday afternoon, so I can go out with my friends.

I began at nine p.m. and finished at six a.m. but I went home at twelve to eat and began at two o'clock.

My professional course was good, that's why I had a good time!
WINDENBERGER Loïc 3°6

1 comment:

The_teacher said...

Loïc, I can't modify your message, so here are your mistakes (fortunately, there are few mistakes):
I was "at" "Toile de Fond"
repaired
sofas
the head of the company
on Monday morning
on Wednesday afternoon
I could go out

Adding a photo is a good idea, and your text is good too.