
Hello everybody !
My name 's Déborah and I'm the new counsellor of the camp.
I will explain my new rules to you.
Of course, there are interdictions :
You mustn't be good.
You are not allowed to be quiet, and it's forbidden to eat the bears' food (like crisps, chips or chocolate)
There are obligations too :
You must have a good time everyday.
You have to go swimming in the lake 6 times a day.
You must hunt.
And you have to sleep with bears !
But, if you do the opposite, they is extra work like peeling potatoes, doing the washing up, running 3 times around the lake or taking a shower with cold water.
Finally, I want you to play with bears. You are allowed to drink the water of the lake.
You can stay in the sun in a swim suit and I let you do a party everynight.
I hope you'll enjoy your holidays with me !
1 comment:
You would really be a dangerous counsellor, but your text is funny.
Post a Comment