Sunday, 16 December 2007

Speech

Hello,

I'm your new counsellor and my name is Bastien.
First I wish you a good week in this beautiful camp. You have some rules to respect:
1) You must sleep with the opening of your tent closed because there are a lot of bears around. they look for some food.Don't feed them!
2) It's forbidden to go for a walk alone in the forest because there are a lot of dangerous animals (spider, snake, ...)
3) You can go out of your tent at every moment of the day but don't forget the other rules
4) You can bring somes sweets and chocolates provided that you share with me and the other people.
5) We eat at 12am and the night for us starts at 23pm. On the last day you can organise a party, you are here to enjoy yourselves.

I wish you a good week. Now go to put up the tent ...

1 comment:

The_teacher said...

Be careful: some mistakes, but a good speech all the same.