Sunday, 18 May 2008

G : Good morning Laure !
L : Good morning !
G : Nice to meet you. How are you today ?
L : Fine thank you.
G : So you are with us today to speak about your success. 200 000 singles in two months, it's a record ! What's your secret ?
L : Yes , there is a secret, it's perseverance. Indeed, we must supply work in order to succeed.
G : Ok good. Speaking about your next tour. Where will you be ?
L : I will be in the big cities of the United-States like New-York or Chicago but I will be in France in Paris too!
G : And what song will you sing ?
L : I think I will sing my last famous song <<>> and <<>> . The first one is my favourite !
G : Ok very good. So thank you very much for answering our questions.
L : It's always a pleasure Gautier ! So goodbye !
G : Goodbye Laure !

G : It was your favourite stars program on BBC !! Goodbye and thanks for watching. Goodbye !!

Gautier and Laure

No comments: