D = Davis Davis
J : Good morning Dave Davis !
D : Good morning !
J : Nice to meet you ! We are so proud to have you with us !
How are you ?
D : Fine thank you !
J : So, you are here to speak us about your next film which is a thriller.
What is the name of the film ?
D : "the next corpse"
J : Well ! and what is the story about ?
D : Oh ! It's a surpise ! I'm not allowed to speak of the story but I can tell you that you will be
surprised because of characters and particulary about mine !
J : Ok, I can understand you !
Have you done all the stunts in the film ?
D : Yes of course ! Yes, I did them and I liked it !
J : Ok !
Have you really had an affair with Carla Bruck during the film ?
D : Oh ! It's not important !
J : But for me and the telespectator it is !!
D : Yessss ok i had an affair with her. Are you happy now ?
J : Yes very happy !
So thank you very much for answering our questions ! Good bye !
D : Good bye !
J : So it was star's TV, your favorite TV program and your favorite presenter ! Good bye !
Justin et Lorraine
No comments:
Post a Comment