Thursday, 15 May 2008

Interview

We will present you the interview from a star "Mamadonna".
Loïc: L & Marion: M

L: Hello Mamadonna, how are you ?
M: Hello everybody! I'm quite fine but I'm a bit exhausted.
L: So, what are you doing in Paris this week ?
M: Oh, I do shopping, shopping, shopping and shopping everywhere !
L: Okay! we are greatly honoured to see you today !
Can you say a little sentence in French for the audience?
M: Okay, where is the camera ? So, this is Mamadonna and vous regardez ... euh, what's the TV programme ??
L: Euh ... it's a crazy question !
M: Okay, this is Mamadonna and vous regardez la télé !
L: Thank you !
Is it right that you will launch a new single with Michel Sardou ?
M: Yes, yes, yes of course !!
L: Really ?
M: Euhm ... NO, he is too old !
L: Ah okay, but you are not very young either...
M: Oh ! I must go !
L: Oh you are a polecat !
M: Good bye !

No comments: